NIB - Frequently Asked Questions.
1. What is the meaning of 'NIB '?
A. The name 'NIB' is a combination of the names NIMA & BHARAT which are the names of the mother & father of our director, Shri Ankit Thakor. His dream was to start a school that would set new standards of education in north Gujarat. When he finally started the school, he named it NIB in honour of his parents.
2. Which classes do you give admission for?
A. Usually, std 1-10 Gujarati Medium, 9th &10th English medium, 11-12th Science in Gujarati and English medium and in whichever semester there is an available seat. Our aim is to limit the no. of children in each class to 50.
3. Does NIB have transport facilities?
A. Yes. Buses ply to major drop-off and pick-up points, both within a couple of metres of your residence.
4. How often can I visit my child's teachers?
A. Anytime. The more you take an active interest in school, the happier your child and we are! In addition, if you wish to discuss your child's progress in detail with any teacher, you can make an appointment through the class teacher for a time suitable to both of you. You can also come at recess time when teachers are available to meet.
5. Is there any facility for lunch?
A. Yes. NIB has a canteen where brunch (one meal that combines breakfast and lunch) is served to students and teachers everyday. A separate Lunch is provided in school, on payment and is optional.
6. Does NIB send progress reports?
A. Of course. NIB sends monthly report cards. The monthly report card includes the details of all test results and monthly exam results.
7. Does NIB send marks via SMS?
8. Does NIB arrange an exam every week?
A. Of course. Tests are the key by which we can examine the progress of students’ studies. NIB conducts more than 100 tests per subject in each semester.
9. What does NIB do to cover the syllabus for a student who was absent?
A. At the end of every month, NIB sets a revision class for every topic. Students who are absent or have a difficulty in a particular topic have the opportunity to learn and cover up during this revision class.
10. What is the School uniform?
A. For boys - Black trousers, light pink shirt with maroon tie, black sports shoes. For girls - Black skirt or black trousers, light pink shirt and maroon tie, black sports shoes. In winter, children have to wear a black blazer with the NIB logo. All these are available in school.
11. Does NIB have facilities to prepare students for competitive exams like JEE- MAIN, JEE-ADVANCE, BITSAT, GUJCET, AIPMT?
A. Yes. NIB is the school where learning has no limit. NIB has faculty from KOTA. This enables students to crack competitive exams. There is no need to get coaching from outside the school.
12. Does NIB arrange tours or picnics?
A. Yes. NIB arranges four-days tours and 2-3 educational visits every year.
13. What kind of co-curricular activities are conducted at NIB?
A. NIB does science activities like rocketry workshops, Science model making, science drama, science quiz etc. every year.
14. Is there any support system in NIB by which Students get to know more about their subjects?
A. Yes. NIB has Educomp smart class enabled classrooms and Gujarat's first 3D Lab which give detailed knowledge to the students.
15. Is there a hostel facility in NIB?
A. Yes. NIB has an Air-conditioned hostel in its campus ,with all facilities.
16. Before I decide to put my child in NIB, may I visit the campus and speak to teachers?
A. Of course! Please contact one of the school representatives, Mr. Khetesh or Miss Twara to inform them of when you will be coming.
Email ID : email@example.com